How to Join
Keep it Local
Who we are
Free Parking & Shuttle
Bordentown Downtown Association
FORMS & DOWNLOADS
DBA Membership Application:
2019 Membership Application Form
DBA 2019 Membership
Cranberry Festival Applications
Spring Into Bordentown 2019 Vendor Application
Join shops and restaurants on Farnsworth Avenue for the Spring Into Bordentown City Maker’s Fair sponsored by the Downtown Bordentown Association! Please complete the application and return by April 22, 2019.
This is a juried market featuring handmade items. You will be notified by the Downtown Bordentown Association if your application is approved with your space for the event. Vendors must supply their own tables and tents.
DATE: Saturday May 11, 2019
HOURS: 10 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
PLACE: Farnsworth Avenue
Address Line 2
State / Province / Region
ZIP / Postal Code
Web Address or social Media Links
NJ Tax Id #
Please attach photos or email them separately to email@example.com (JPG format preferred)
Will you be bringing a tent?(Please note - there are limited spaces that will accommodate a tent, let us know if you require a tent space.)
Do you need access to electric?
A few important notes:
- Vendors can only sell items as described and included in this application and can not add new categories ofitems without prior approval (since category targets are set when applications are reviewed).
- Absolutely no retail, buy/sell, directly imported goods, direct to consumer, commercial, or otherwise mass-produced items can be sold at any time.
1) Vendor Payment: If accepted, the $40 vendor fee will be due by May 1, 2018. Checks made be made payable to the Downtown Bordentown Association and mailed to DBA, PO Box 686, Bordentown NJ 08505. Payment may also be made via PayPal or Square, more information to follow.
2) Licenses & Taxes: Vendors are responsible for obtaining all of the proper permits and business licenses and collecting NJ sales tax as appropriate.
3) *Vendor Rules & Regs (onsite-specific): Vendors are expected to read and follow the rules and regulations (which contains additional detail around setup and breakdown times, display requirements, etc.) which will be emailed on acceptance. Please note, while the street remains open for this fair, after dropping off tents, goods and tables, all vendors will be required to move their vehicles off Farnsworth Avenue for the duration of the event.
Terms and Conditions:
1) Compliance with laws: seller agrees to comply with all federal, state, and local laws, rules, and regulations and ordinances. Seller agrees to conduct activities at the Moonlight Market so as not to endanger any person or damage any property.
2) Indemnification and hold harmless: seller agrees to forever indemnify, save and hold harmless, the DBA & Business District and all affiliated agents, officials, representatives, beneficiaries, employees, and volunteers from and against any and all claims, damages, injuries, liabilities, losses, theft, suits, costs, and expenses (including attorney's fees) for anything and everything whatsoever arising from or out of Seller's participation at the Spring Into Bordentown City event.
3) Voluntary contract: Seller exercises any rights under this agreement at Seller's own risk and knowingly and voluntarily assumes all risks attendant to such use, including without limitation, the risk of property damage and personal injury or death to Seller, to any of Seller's officials, agents, representatives, employees, or volunteers.*
I have read the above and agree
Questions? Please call Sarah @ 732-809-6215. We look forward to seeing you at the event!
Copyright © 2019 Downtown Bordentown Association, Inc. , all rights reserved.
200 Farnsworth Avenue,